Brachiosaurus was one of the tallest and largest known dinosaurs. It had a long neck, small head, and relatively short, thick tail.
Other distinctive features include front-limbs that were longer than its hind-limbs and noticeably protruding nostrils at the top of its head.
- Pronounced: brack-ee-owe-sore-uss
- Means: Arm lizard
- Where: North America (Colorado, Utah)
- When: Late Jurassic
- Diet: Herbivorous
- Size of Adult: 70 ft (21 m) tall
- Size of Animatronic Model: L 6 ft 10 in (2.08), H 15 ft 2 in (4.63 m)*
* includes height of steel base