Milwaukee County Zoo
Recognized as one of the country’s finest zoological attractions, the Milwaukee County Zoo serves as a resource to educate, entertain and inspire. From its beginnings as a simple miniature mammal and bird display in Milwaukee’s downtown Washington Park, the Milwaukee County Zoo is today, home to more than 2,200 mammals, birds, fish, amphibians and reptiles with more than 320 species represented. More than that, the Zoo has become a place for people to gather for workshops, holiday celebrations, summer concerts and food festivals.
- Expedition Dinosaur, May 26 – Sep 3, 2018
- Bugs! Larger Than Life, May 28 – Sep 5, 2016
- Adventure Dinosaur, May 26 – Sep 3, 2012
- Adventure Dinosaur, May – Sep 2010
- Expedition: Dinosaur, May – Sep 2006
- Return to Dinosaur Island, May – Sep 2004