Euoplocephalus was one of the largest ankylosaurs and the size of a small elephant.
Due to extensive fossil evidence, its stiff shell of spiked armor, low-slung body, and huge club-like tail are well known.
- Pronounced: you-oh-ploe-seff-ah-luss
- Means: Truly armoured head
- Where: North America (Alberta, Montana)
- When: Late Cretaceous
- Diet: Herbivorous
- Size of Adult: 20 ft (6 m) long
- Size of Animatronic Model: L 17 ft 4 in (5.29 m), H 5 ft 8 in (1.73 in)*
* includes height of steel base